Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No-Nap Nora





Nora's got a blister on her thumb from sucking it so much. It's right at the nail bed on her left thumb. It's huge, and it's red. It looks like it hurts, but she doesn't seem to care. (I wonder if she's left-handed if she sucks her left thumb. She never sucks her right thumb. She can't seem to find that one.)

Nora took a glorious, three-hour nap yesterday afternoon, but today, she didn't want anything to do with naps. It was kind-of serious. She only took -like- two half-hour naps for me today. That little rat. She's so tired, too.

I wanted to get her out for a walk today, too, but the timing of her naps with my working at home just didn't jive well. Dang it. It's so pretty out there, too. It's perfect.

I'm still fighting a cold. It's not nearly as severe as the cold I had at the beginning or the end of my pregnancy (my "bookend pregnancy colds," I call them), but it's annoying nonetheless.

This little girl coos a lot. I am loving that. I knew she was awake this morning because she started talking away in her crib. It's so awesome that she coos instead of bawling in the morning. She only cries when she wakes up from naps, it seems. Even then, she's not really crying. She's just doing sad-sounding coos. Poor thing.

I made pasta fagioli (like from the Olive Garden) today in the crock pot. We're going to be eating that with a salad and garlic cheese bread here shortly. Mmmhmm. I hope it's good.

Here are some fun videos from the last few days. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment