Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Win















Nora just went down for nap number two of the day. She's a stinkin' sweet baby. This afternoon, I may get her out of the house to scoot over to the hardware store. I still need to get some screws for my hardware project. (Plus, I'm getting a twinge stir crazy because I haven't left the house since -like- last week.)

I totally won today. I was sick and tired of my Mini Shower dripping rusty water all over our upstairs bathroom. (The Mini Shower is an attachment you can hook up to your toilet to use as a bidet, etc. We use it to spray off our cloth diapers into the toilet.) So, I went to their website, found their contact info, and I wrote them an email about it. I even included these photos:



I can't believe I never thought to do this sooner. We've had this thing for four months, and it's been leaking rusty water for four months! Believe it or not, they're sending me a new Mini Shower as we're speaking. They're not even making me send this one back! How sweet is that? That's some good customer service right there. Thumbs up for Mini Shower! It's amazing what you can get done if you can just find a minute (and remember, of course).

By the way, isn't our upstairs bathroom nasty? I hate having carpet in the bathroom. We are so gutting that thing this fall. I'm busting out that carpet, getting a new toilet (I HATE that toilet that's in there now), and tiling in there. I'm going to put in a shower up there, too. I'm so excited to do it! First, we have some outdoor projects we want to tackle while it's warm, though. We're going to put in a brick patio soon, for one.

Alright. It's time to get out of my office and have some fun with my little girl. (Some major time has elapsed since I started working on this post. She's totally awake now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment