Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Full House










































Oh, my. Yes. There was a lot to share there. Nora is hollering up a storm lately, but I can't seem to catch her very well on film. She shuts up as soon as I bust out the camera phone. It's maddening because this kid is getting hilarious with the cooing and talking. Her faces are great while she does it, too.

As you can see, we had a houseful over the weekend. My dad turned 60, and we had a big ol' shin dig to celebrate it. We had 15 people sleeping under our roof on Friday and Saturday nights. I've got a lot of cleaning up to do. What's more: the house was spotless before the weekend began. *sigh*

I'm looking forward to it being spring for real here pretty soon. The weather on Saturday and Sunday was just phenomenal. I'll take that again.

I don't really have a lot to say because pictures really speak a thousand words. I'm pretty sure you'll get the idea after checking out those photos and videos. We're having a good time and enjoying the heck out of our kid.

Gotta go clean up the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment