Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally, a Pretty Day

Oh, man. It's so sweet out right now. I'm kicking myself for not being outside. I feel the blogging urge, though, so I'd better take care of that right quick. Then, it's outside for sure.


Nora slept in her crib last night for the first time. She's been sleeping through the night, and she's been napping in there. So, we decided it was time. It was fairly sad for me. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. I can't believe she's such a good baby. She did well with it, of course, like she does with everything in life so far. She still smiled at us in the morning. I hope she always does that.


This is Nora going crazy to a Ben Folds song. I'm not sure what it was about the old Ben Folds, but . . . she was going nuts!


This is Nora yelling at me during tummy time . . . as usual.

Here are some photos that I've taken in the last two days as well:




She's pretty sweet.

I think it's time to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment