Monday, April 14, 2008

My Brain Hurts

My brain hurts because I just spent a serious amount of time trying to find some free conversion software for AMR to MP3 that wouldn't destroy my computer. Hopefully, I succeeded. Only time will tell.


This is the sound of Nora on the changing table just before bed time. I had to do the sound recorder because that's the best way to capture her squeals and giggles.


This is me trying to catch Nora cooing. She stops when she sees the camera, so I have to hide it until she gets going.


This is Nora during tummy time. She is doing so well holding up her head lately!

Other than that, there's not much to report besides a little bit of stress in work and life. What're you gonna do?

Willi and I do need a serious vacation. Thank God it's only a month away!

The warm weather needs to make a commitment already.

Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment