Monday, March 30, 2009

Crap

I just found my first gray hair today. It was, like, two inches long, and it was sticking straight out of the top of my head.

Also, I'm seriously craving watermelon Jolly Ranchers and Starburst (thanks a lot, Sara). I might actually have to go out and get some. I ate lunch and everything, and I still want them. Weird. I never crave sweet stuff. I guess I did crave Twix for a short time when I was pregnant with Nora.

I have more I could probably share, but I'll have to do it later. I just had to share these two things because they are way serious and crucial knowledge for everyone.

Dilly out.

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeahhhh...I have like 8 gray hairs. And I know where each of them are. Hah. It's a sign of being a good mom. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've had gray hair for like ten years now, and actually have a pretty large gray patch. Thankfully it's in the bottom layer of hair and it is generally hidden. I have however started to get more and more in the top layers and on the sides. Shoot, I'm younger than you too, Grandma (Man I haven't called you that in years! )

    ReplyDelete