Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Post!

These are mostly from February and a tiny smidge of March.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  
I tried to capture a little of what Nora has been doing. She likes to brush her hair with my hairbrush. She likes to wear her shape sorter as a hat. She still "reads" a lot. She likes to take my mouse, and I fear that she's going to blind herself with it (she is seriously a ninja when it comes to grabbing that thing). She loves the dog. She pats her pony. She started loving on her "Brown Bear" that her Grandma Brown got her (I tried to get a shot of her loving on him, but she'd always stop when I snapped the photo). She runs now, and she likes to be chased. She gets some awesome, curly hair when she comes out of the bath (which I completely enjoy). It's all pretty neat.
 
She talks to us in some serious jibberish, and we do what we can to pretend to understand what she's saying. Her sounds are starting to get more complicated, too.
 
In other news, I'm seriously sick of how cold it is. I'm so ready for spring, I can taste it. At least February is over. I seriously loathe that month. I always have.
 
Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment