Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Wiggles

I sometimes will let Nora watch The Wiggles on Playhouse Disney. She seems to really enjoy it. There are lots of bright colors for her to look at, and she always dances to the music. It's not as unbearable a show (for me) as I thought it was going to be, too. (Of course, I'm usually working while she watches it, so I don't actively watch it all the time.) I stole some shots of Nora while she watched it this morning.

Photobucket
Yes. She is clapping her hands there.

Photobucket
She's playing music along with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Oh. Hi."

2 comments:

  1. Ha, she does look a little embarrassed, doesn't she? Well, we've all been caught singing and dancing in front of the mirror to a Peter Gabriel song... haven't we? HAVEN'T WE???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sara - If Peter Gabriel is the one that does "Shock the Monkey," then yes.

    ReplyDelete