Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Person

It's possible that I've mentioned this before, but whenever I hear Nora crash or fall down, I always ask, "Ya okay, kid?"

She always says, "I fine," even if she's choking back some tears. Sometimes, it's so sad.

I just dropped an adapter on the floor while she was still in her room napping, and she heard it. She yelled, "Ya okay?"

I had to answer her (because she kept asking), "I'm fine."

Moments later, I went in there to grab her out of bed, and she yelled, "Good morning, Mommy!"

I bumped my foot on the bed as I pulled her out, and she must've thought I hit my head. She said something about my head, and then she said, "I so sorry, Mommy."

Her face was so serious and concerned. She cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh she's thoughtful.....I miss that kid and can't wait to see her again :) Takes good parents to raise a kid like her :)

    ReplyDelete