Thursday, December 27, 2007

39 of 40 Weeks


I'm moving onto week four (Sunday will mark week four) of this cold, by the way. It's still here. It's hanging on. It's the bain of my existence right now 'cause it's already so hard to breathe as it is minus the mucous. I shall name it The Cold from Hell (and I even took a Z-pack for crying out loud!).

I think I'm still having some serious Braxton Hicks action lately. I had a back ache that came and went yesterday that wouldn't go away no matter how I positioned myself. I also got really winded when that was going on whenever I got up to go to the bathroom and whatnot. It was pretty nuts.

I'm seriously tired, and I think the Braxton Hicks stuff is why. I'm not entirely sure about that, though, because I'm huge, and I have elephant feet. That might be part of it, too. I definitely feel different this week. I'm lacking in some serious energy, and I'm actually starting to have thoughts of, "Hurry up, kid!"

I was doing so well with the comfort level. The yoga is still helping, but it's getting harder to get up and DO the yoga. Plus, I missed my yoga on Monday due to holiday activities. I think that set me back a bit comfort-wise. I did it yesterday, though, and I felt immensely better.

I decided to forego socks this morning. I think my days of being able to put them on are over. Plus, I don't think any socks I own are actually going to fit my elephant feet at this point. It's a miracle I squeezed some shoes on today. (I'm actually not wearing any right now.) I very nearly wore flip flops.

When I sit, my belly rests on my lap. It was interesting at first, but now, it's getting to the point where it's a little bit of an annoyance. The main reason it's an annoyance: my belly is wanting to be lower than my legs. My lap actually gets in the way of my belly when I'm sitting. This creates awkwardness.

No comments:

Post a Comment