Monday, December 31, 2007

Realization

We're pretty sure this baby isn't coming this year. Now that we've realized that, we can come to terms with it, and I think we'll actually be able to settle down and wait for him/her to arrive. (What's funny: I'm sure as soon as we do that, this kid'll show up.)

We were really hoping to meet him/her before the end of the New Year, but in the back of our minds, we knew that was probably an unrealistic expectation. Babies arrive when they want to (usually).

So . . . we're just sittin' here waiting.

My fankles are back to cankles now. I've been able to take care of that over the four-day weekend. They actually almost look like normal feet again.

We got to see Christopher briefly over the weekend. Hopefully we didn't cause him too much trouble with activities back at home (he had to leave in a bit of a rush Sunday 'cause he was expected back sooner than he expected to be back). I bet we seem so old and boring to him, but if we do, he sure hides it well. He's a good kid. We were glad he could sneak up here for a bit before this kid arrives.

I slept in today. It was glorious (minus the body parts that kept falling asleep on me due to my weight crushing them). I just got up a little bit ago, and now, I must go find food.

Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment