Friday, December 28, 2007

Fankles (Viewer Discretion Advised)

It is decided. While Willis and I were eating lunch just now, we determined that I have moved from cankles to fankles.

Fankles are a few steps beyond cankles. (You know what cankles are, right?)

Just in case you don't know what cankles are, I'll paint a picture for you. (BTW, I didn't create these images. I totally just hacked them from somewhere else.)

 

I thought about taking a photo of my feet to share with you (and so that I could remember what they looked like in this state), and I fought with myself about it for awhile. Ultimately, I decided to take a photo because they truly are so freakish that it has to be published.


There they are. Yep. Fankelicious.

Oh, and the cotton is there to protect my ingrown toenail from itself.

It's probably a good thing I posted this after most of you would have eaten lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment