Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting Weak with My Photography







I know! I only have -like- twelve photos on here this time! I'm terrible!

The photos of Nora in the dinosaur (cutiesaurus) outfit are from today. I swear she gained a pound overnight. She ate for two and a half hours straight last night. It about killed me. I'm really interested to see how much she weighs at her next appointment on the 15th.

Hobbes is getting a little better, but he's still adjusting.

The cat is another story.

I just put some newborn outfits in another container. She can't wear 'em anymore. I'm a little sad about this. However, she does have some cute outfits coming in the 3-6 month range. So . . . I'll probably get over it soon.

She's napping in her bouncy seat at the moment, so I should take this hands-free opportunity and do a few things before she'll want to be held again.

Dilly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment