Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Pretty Sure I'm Superwoman.

I definitely just vacuumed my whole house with Nora strapped to my belly. I may even run a mop over the high traffic, nasty areas, and I'm in the process of doing some serious laundry today, too. 

I have to probably attribute my energy to do all this with the fact that Nora slept a stretch of 6.5 hours last night. She had been sleeping longer each night for about a week. It started out at a three hour stretch, then a few nights of a four hour stretch, then five, and then, there was last night. It was glorious. I woke up at about 4:30 in a panic because I was fully expecting to hear her fussing, but she was completely silent. It was a little creepy. She didn't wake up until Willis got up for work. It was incredible. She, of course, ate for a couple of hours after Willis went to sleep the night before, but I'll take the 6.5 hour stretch of solid sleep! Woohoo!

Man. She's a really good baby. I'm feeling ridiculously lucky.

I'm totally starving all the time right now, though. I feel like I have to eat more than I did when I was pregnant, and I ate a LOT when I was pregnant. Trust me. I'm also constantly thirsty. That's probably a sign that I'm dehydrated. Lovely. (I'm currently drinking out of a 32 oz Cactus cup full of ice water.)

She's growing so fast. So fast.

Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment