Monday, October 27, 2008

Cuteness and Whatnot

Here are some photos from the past few days. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera with me when I made a whirlwind trip to Lafayette with Nora to see some cousins (one of my cousins is getting married in a few weeks, and I scooted to Lafayette briefly to join in on some girl time festivities). So, I have zero photos of that, which is sad.



As you can see, Nora got all dressed up on Sunday evening to help me hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Can you tell she was thrilled? The photos of her passed out in her car are from Sunday morning (the morning after our whirlwind trip—we got home at 1 a.m.). I was actually napping while Willis was watching her. He gave her some Cheerios in her car, and I guess she passed out while she was eating 'em. He was a good boy and grabbed the camera for me. She took a pretty good nap after that picture was taken (once Willi put her in her bed, of course).

I didn't get any photos of Uncle Josh's visit, either. Darn it!

I can't believe we have, like, an inch of snow on the ground right now. That's just gross. I really hope that the repair guy at Ace Hardware gets our storm door window fixed, like, tomorrow.

Also, I'm up really late. Willi was hanging out with Randy this evening, so I took some time to get some personal jobs accomplished. This was one of 'em. Now, it's time for bed. Dilly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment