Friday, October 10, 2008

Three Things

Firstly, as we were going to bed last night (close to 10 p.m., which is pretty late for us), our doorbell rang. Willis was already fast asleep, and I had to practically shake him awake to let him know the doorbell rang (lucky punk). He was still speaking gibberish as I was slapping on some normal-looking pants to go to the door, and then, I finally turned to him and said, "You know what? I kind-of afraid to go answer the door by myself."

By that moment, he started regaining consciousness, and he said, "Want me to go with you?"

Then, he started to make even more sense, and he said, "No. Wait. You stay here."

I hung out in the stairwell while he answered the door (huge pansy that I am), and I listened to see if I could be of any assistance. It turns out: it was a Papa Johns pizza guy. He asked, "Did you guys order a pizza?"

Willis said, "No. We're going to bed."

"Oh! Sorry to bother you guys."

That's right, jerk. You're just lucky you didn't wake up our kid.

Willis said he felt kind-of bad for the guy. He apparently looked rather lost. Then, in retrospect, he finally said, "Did the guy not look at the address before he rang our doorbell at after 10 p.m.?"

I retorted with, "Seriously," and then I wasn't tired for, like, at least a half hour because my heart was racing madly.



Secondly, this guy is my brother. He looks like one of those styley Chicago people I see in myCommunication Arts magazines.



Thirdly, this video will surely make you smile.



That is all. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment