Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vedding and Sunday Mornin'

Here are some photos from Maggie and Justin's wedding.








I somehow managed to corrupt two images when I uploaded these. That never happens, and I was pretty bummed about it. They were photos of Nora sitting by herself in her dress. I think they were the only photos I got of her in her outfit. I was rotating those photos, and my computer locked up. After I restarted, I couldn't open those photos with anything. Of course, I had deleted them from the camera already: they were uploaded. Bah.

You can basically see, though, that Nora was a sweetheart at the wedding. She tried lots of food that evening (french fries, cheesy puffs, and some other kind of puffs that another mom had for her munchkin). We ended up scoring a sweet corner in the courthouse ballroom, and we were able to keep her corralled in there. She ended up going to sleep in that little corner, too. We didn't stay long after that, though. We knew the music was going to get loud, and she wouldn't be able to sleep through that. It was a beautiful, fun wedding regardless!

Last, but not least, in my marathon posting spree, here are some photos of Nora from Sunday morning. Willis had gotten up with her, dressed her, and taken her to the grocery. Later in the morning, when I was trying to get her to nap, I stuck her in her swing to relax her. It occurred to me that her days in the swing are numbered, so I got some shots.




She's a good kid—even though I'm chasing her constantly right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment