Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This Kid Keeps Growing

Nora is doing all kinds of funny little things lately. Here are just a few:
  • She is crawling everywhere—very fast.
  • She loves electrical cords (scary).
  • She loves the dog and the cat, and if I can't find her momentarily, I always know where to look (she's always going after one of them).
  • She basically goes to sleep on her own now and wants to.
  • She can totally pull herself up, but we have yet to really cruise.
  • She loves to talk and babble at all levels of volume (the quiet volume babble is really disarming, I must say).
  • She does a hilarious, pelvic-rocking movement while she sits now. I think she's doing it to rock herself. I noticed in the last couple of days that she also does it when music is playing. So, I think we may be seeing the beginnings of dancing. All my crazy dancing in front of her is finally paying off! Hah!
  • I think she might be trying to clap, too, but we haven't quite figured that one out yet.
  • Waving is still in the works. She does it sometimes, and she typically does it once she can't see the person she's waving to anymore.
  • She makes a piggy-grunt noise a lot. I'm not sure what this is, but it's pretty funny. It allows Willis and me to say things like, "Daddy's little piggy!"
  • She still likes to call her daddy during the day.
  • She still loves registers.
  • She's a pro at eating Os, now, but she's still working on the whole sippy cup thing.
  • She gives kisses.
  • She coughs to be funny.
  • Her hair is getting longer by the second.
And now, it's time for some fun photos and videos:









The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment