Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bath Time and Lunch Time Photos

Bath Time Photos
I don't typically do a whole lot of "bath time" photos with the kids because of the nudity factor, but I decided that it would be acceptable (and fun) if the kids were covered in all the important areas. Enjoy!






















Her mood wasn't so great after her bath, which was unfortunate.


She was not pleased with my decision to take their pictures on this day.


Lunch Time Photos



She makes weird faces with me.


And she makes nice faces, too.


Henry tried carrots for the first time, and he's all for eating food, now.


Nora approves of her milk.


Henry's speaking about the taste of his carrots.


He's saying here that there is a hint of sweetness.


Bein' silly.


This is now my desktop wall paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment