Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's That Noise?

Every two or three seconds (it seemed) at lunch, the wind would whip outside and knock our windows around in their frames (it's an old house). Every single time, Nora would go, "What's that, Mom? What's that noise?"

Henry's personality is really starting to come out. He's going to be a gas, I think. I better start getting my abs in shape now in preparation.

In other news, I have lost 20 pounds since January 5th. That's kind-of wild. I'm slowly weaning off of the counting calorie business (I've increased my calorie intake). Willis is still in the Biggest Loser contest for work, so I'm sure that I will continue to try to help him out with that with moral support while he is here. While he's gone, I'll consume more calories than I have been while trying to lose the weight. It's that easy. I'm really a bit shocked that I was able to dump 20 pounds so easily. I will chalk it up to having had a baby six months ago and breastfeeding. It also helps that Willis was losing weight, too. He's the one that has explained to me how all of this works, anyway.

I may do a second blog post today with before and after pictures—just for kicks!

2 comments:

  1. I thought wrestlers just starved themselves?  What techniques could he POSSIBLY have ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly had no idea how to lose weight before I did this. I know that makes me an alien.

    ReplyDelete