Monday, March 29, 2010

Shampoo

I don't buy expensive shampoo. I just never have. I don't think it makes a darned bit of difference.

Today, I realized that it is a good thing that I don't invest much in my shampoo. While Nora was bathing (and while I wasn't looking), she managed to grab my bottle of shampoo and dump out a quarter of the bottle into her bath water.

She dumped out the last quarter, too.

I think I'll continue to not invest much in my shampoo. I also might invest in some sort of extra shower shelving so that I might prevent losing my cheap investment as well.

Yep. She opens things now. It's still a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Reagan dumped a bottle and a half into the tub last week. She was washing her doll's hair. I even checked on her a couple times, but didn't catch on. Sneaky rat.

    ReplyDelete