Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crankster

Boy, howdy. It's been a rough couple of days with this little rascal. She's been really fussy. I think it's because she's still sick. It also could partly be because I think she accidentally had some cow's milk yesterday. (I was changing Marian's diaper over at the Cooks', and when I turned around to check on Nora, she was drinking out of Marian's sippy cup! I didn't realize she actually knew what to do with a sippy cup yet!) She's had some diarrhea, and she's otherwise just been screaming at me a lot. That's been pretty difficult since the only thing I can do to cheer her up is nurse her, and she needs cheering up all . . . day . . . long. She's been grabbing her ear a lot lately, too, which has me a little bit worried.

This afternoon, however, she's done significantly better. So, maybe we're over the hump. I actually caught her smiling a few times, so I'll post a couple of photos of that. Plus, she actually ate her lunch today (she didn't eat a bite yesterday).

She's still crawling all over this house! I need to attach a dust mop to her somehow. I think that'd be rather helpful. I've been needing to vacuum and mop more than I ever did before. This is probably a good thing, but it's hard to find time for stuff like that some days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out those choppers. Also, note the stain around her mouth from the carrots she ate for lunch. Hah.

I think I may take this opportunity to get out of the house with this little rascal. I need to get to the grocery, and I need to pick up a gift for a baby shower. Hopefully, it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment