Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lotsa

Here's the post where I actually attempt to catch up on some important things. Of course, I'll be leaving out a lot because it's just impossible to fit it all into a post without killing people with boredom.

Firstly, here are a couple of videos I just dug up and realized I hadn't posted.






Those were both from awhile ago.

Now, here are some photos of our Labor Day weekend experience (I really, really need a new swim suit that actually fits me, but I swear to you that nobody is selling any right now—at least not anywhere that I went to find one):












Here's a list of Nora updates:

  • She just started waving at the right time today (this morning, in fact, as Willis was leaving).
  • She pulled herself up to her knees in her crib today when she didn't want to go down for her afternoon nap.
  • She's been giving kisses. I don't remember if I posted that yet or not.
  • She loves water.
  • She cries when I lay her down to change her if she has a poopy diaper (that one is kind-of weird). She doesn't seem to cry if she's just wet. I haven't figured out what that's all about yet.
  • She's still putting in her miles on the changing table (that's what I call it when she's laying on her back and kicking her legs).
  • She loves her penguin.
I think that basically sums up all the happenings around here (along with my other posts from today). I hope you all survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment