Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feelin' Awesome

I have been rocking and rolling all day long, and I have to post about it. Here is what I've accomplished today:
  • A load of diapers is washed and dried.
  • A load of other laundry is washed and drying (currently).
  • I picked up the downstairs, especially near the dining area (we have a meeting with Floyd the contractor this evening).
  • I discovered a way that I can get my body moving (I have been feeling a bit of atrophy lately, and I haven't really had the time to do anything about it. Plus, it just wasn't a priority). I danced hardcore with Nora today, aerobics-style. In fact, I used her as a bit of resistance (I did some squats, I lifted her up with my arms, etc.). I think I'm going to do that everyday 'cause it rocks. It's, like, working out without realizing I'm working out. It also helps that Nora giggles the entire time. I think it's a wonderful way to get off my bum.
  • I somehow got a shower (Nora's taking a good afternoon nap).
  • I cleaned off a Nora's playhouse that the neighbors gave Nora (I actually took it outside in the rain, sprayed it with vinegar, wiped it with a soapy cloth, and hosed it clean).
  • I fixed a dental insurance issue today. They made Willis pay a balance yesterday from my checkup that was a few weeks ago. It should've been covered by our insurance, but for some reason, they didn't pay. So, I called the office to figure out what happened. It turns out, they billed my old insurance policy, not my new one. Note to everyone: even if you update your insurance with your health care provider, it doesn't mean that they're going to actually update it in their system. I think it's pretty stupid, but this is the third time I've played this game since Willi and I got on the same policy when Nora was born.
  • I called to get my wrist x-ray results for the third time this week. They told me, a third time, that someone will be calling me this afternoon to tell me the results. I'm starting to get skeptical.
  • Oh, and I worked about four hours today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment