Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nora's Crusty

Sometimes on weekday mornings when Willi is up early, I will nurse Nora, and then I will take her in to Willi while he is reading things on the computer. That way, they can have some time together while Nora is all happy in the morning. The past couple of times I have done this, I have gone back to bed (I'm finding that it's getting harder and harder to sleep in as this girl gets mobile), and Willis has put Nora in her crib when he leaves for work. Believe it or not, this kid actually goes back to sleep when he does this, which amazes me. So, I get an extra 45 minutes to an hour of sleep on those mornings. It rocks.

Today, I went to pick Nora up out of her crib when she finally woke up the second time, and she was covered in an incredible, nasty, snot crust. I'm going to have to drop her in a bath to take care of it. It's truly astounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment