Monday, September 15, 2008

She's Not Stopping!

We thought that since Nora started crawling like a pro on Friday, she'd slow down a little bit before moving onto the next milestone. Today, she definitely pulled herself up to her feet in her crib when I put her down for her afternoon nap. Willis was convincing me yesterday that we could wait until next weekend to lower her mattress. He thought she'd probably take a little break before reaching the "pull up to her feet" milestone. I know what we're doing tonight when he gets home (lowering that crib mattress). I think we're about to have a cruiser and a climber! I installed the baby gates yesterday after seeing her crawl all over the place this weekend.

Here are some cute videos from the weekend and today.







It's all going so fast. So. Fast. Slow down, kid! Let me get used to all of this!

In other news, Willis didn't need a canoe to get to work today. So, that's good. Our basement is still dry somehow, too. It amazes me (especially since the neighbors all have water in their basements, and one of our neighbors has a sink hole in their back yard that's about two feet in diameter).

We visited my Ps this weekend for a bit. We wish we could've stayed longer and enjoyed the visit some more.

Nora slept in until after 8 a.m. yesterday morning. It was glorious. We really needed that.

However, I really need a nap now, it would seem. Too bad I don't get one today.

Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment