Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goin' Public

Yep. Round two.
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
This one is due September 2nd. So, I'm about 9 weeks right now. Nora will be 20 months old (almost two years, for those of us on the home team).
 
This summer is gonna be a hot one for this gal. I'm just going to try to remember how cold I was after Nora was born.
 
So far, I've been feeling about the same that I did when I was preggers with Nora. The only thing that might be different is I think I am less emotional. I say this because I didn't cry when I dropped my quesadilla maker or my glass. I'm down with that.
 
Today, I felt a little pukey, but I really can't complain. I didn't actually throw up or anything. I feel pretty lucky about that.
 
Nora's bein' a supercrank again, so I need to tend to her and get her to bed. Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment