Friday, January 16, 2009

Xanga's Being a Jerk

I totally had a finished post here, and when I went to publish it, Xanga had the nerve to say to me, "You forgot to enter a new post."

Duh, Xanga. I didn't. You just decided to delete it. Stupid face.

Let me try to redo what I had already done. Gah. I've got to make it quick, too, 'cause I was originally in a hurry. (Why does stuff like this happen when I'm in a hurry?)


We're sitting under about two feet of snow right now. I'm not even counting the piles of snow from snow plows and snow blowers. I was outside yesterday for a little while to do some shoveling on the front porch, the sidewalks, and the back porch, and to take out the trash. Before that, I hadn't been outside since Saturday. Isn't that amazing?

I want to get out and get some photos of what it's looking like around here, but it's really cold out today. Plus, it's really hard to fenagle a chance to get outside with Nora getting into EVERYTHING. She'd have to be napping or something. I'll try to work it out during her nap time today, if all goes well. In the meantime, you'll have to check out my friend Kelly's blog to get an idea of what it's looking like up here.

Other than that bizness, I just have some photos and videos to share. I think these were all taken on Wednesday. (I'm a little behind on blogging/uploading because work got busy for me this week. I blame vacation.)


This is Nora "reading" and standing at the same time.


This is us trying to get Nora to walk between us. She wasn't feelin' it.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket

As you can see, Nora has fun with the doggy. So, that's good. She likes to chase the kitty whenever possible, too.


This morning, she started doing a hilarious dance. She sways side-to-side, free standing, mind you. Today, she added a little arm-flailing to that mix. It was pretty awesome. I tried to capture it on video, but she wasn't feelin' it (as usual—when I bust out the camera). I guess some things are just meant for me to see. I suppose that's not all bad. I'll keep tryin' to catch it, though.

I need to get back to work. You kids have a good day. (Xanga, you'd better save it this time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment