Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Present




In light of the fact that I'm, like, somewhat useless around the house at the moment, Willis decided to give me my birthday present a bit early (to help ease my mind). Check. It. Out.



It's an iRobot Roomba 560!


I'm so friggin' excited, I can't even contain myself. This thing has got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen (or owned).I've always dreamed of having one of these things (as long as I've known about them, anyway), but I always figured it was just that: a dream.

He must like me or something.

This thing is so cool: you can program it to clean your house at specific times and everything. We got a little trigger happy tonight and tested it out for ten minutes. You wouldn't believe how much dirt (and pet hair) this thing picked up in that time. I just vacuumed a week ago, too.

My life is about to be a little easier, I think. (And a little bit cooler, too.)

The cat and dog are utterly freaked (muahahahaha!). I hope Nora doesn't try to ride it (she was asleep for the test run).

Thank you, Willi! This proves that you not only read my blog, but you also, like, listen to me talk sometimes. That's neat.

Dilly out!


No comments:

Post a Comment