Friday, May 28, 2010

Outdoorsy Types

We've spent a lot more time outside since we've got this fence thing going on.
It makes for good pictures. Have a looksie.


I love him.


Sprinkler's on!


"Hi!"


"Whoo DO doo!"


"What the . . .?"


Henry no likey.


She's probably trying to write on my butt with that chalk. She looks innocent, though.


It's on!


Playing with her chalk.


She's a bit OCD sometimes. I know she's trying to meet them up perfectly here.
She's funny like that, and I get it. I get it.


Seriously.


She was trying to see if chalk is like a Slinky, and would you believe that it isn't?


Hobbes photo bomb.


Henry army crawls, but he does a lot of this (rocking back and forth).


Action shot.


He's focused.


Hobbes photo bomb!


"Eeek!"


He tried blueberries, and he was rather pleased with himself.


Obviously.

We're gearing up for a wedding weekend in Seymour, Indiana!
I plan to take some photos at that bizness! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment