Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

Hey, It's Okay . . .

. . . to hate Queen Anne . . . and her flipping Lace.

. . . to believe that crab grass should be renamed to "stupid jerk grass." (Can you tell I did some yard work over the weekend?)

. . . to feel like you're "roughing it" when your internet, cable, and phone are all out. (Even if your power is still on.)

. . . to continue to forget that the song "Young Americans" is actually by David Bowie and not Neil Diamond. ("Aaaaaaaaallll right!")

. . . to be the only people (husband and me) who were in an actual glee club that don't watch the show Glee. (Maybe someday on Netflix. Maybe.)

. . . to wonder what the crap this critter is:

Is it a turkey? Is it a duck? Is it a vulture? Is it a rooster? What the what?

. . . to have to look up Twitter lingo because your friends have stopped making sense on Facebook. (#itscraplikethis @andthat)

. . . to have a severe, visceral reaction when people refer to the act of procreation as "making love." (Gag me with a spoon!)

3 comments:

  1. Next time it comes up in conversation, I'll be sure to say I'm having sex. ;) ha!! BTW....is that animal living in your backyard?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @manda - That critter is across the street from your P's house. No joke. Columbian Park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Glee, but I also recognize that it is NOT at all what I experienced in show choir and I'm annoyed that people think that's what it is.Did you eat the bird? I'll bet you could BBQ that bastard.

    ReplyDelete