Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dishwasher Update and BREAKTHROUGH!

Well, the dishes that I washed again were undoubtedly cleaner than they were, but one of the butter knives still had peanut butter on it. Plus, there were two other dishes that were still not quite "passable."

The dishwasher looked cleaner, though. Hah.

I don't know if I'm going to win.

In other news, I'm pretty sure that Nora just asked me to change her dirty diaper. She was grunting and crying at me while she was standing next to her bedroom door (her changing table is in there), and she was doing this funny wiggle dance. It was as if she were saying, "Mom! I'm uncomfortable! Do something!"

That's the first time she's ever done that. Maybe potty training isn't too terribly far away.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could say the same for Thomas. Unfortunately, he's perfectly content in a soaked diaper, as long as he doesn't have a diaper rash. And when he's out with his daddy, he typically comes home with a diaper that is, literally, busting at the seams. Kind of disgusting, and really surprising that daddy doesn't notice! Let me know about your potty training methods, if you decide to do it soon. I don't have the slightest clue where to begin!

    ReplyDelete