Friday, April 24, 2009

Fleece Diaper Covers

Here are some photos of those diaper covers I made. The first one I tried on Nora didn't work very well. The elastic at the top was actually too loose (and I even measured her and everything). As you can see in the first pic, the cover is falling down. I tried another of the three on Nora last night, and it actually worked really well. So, at least one of them is going to do the job! I guess I should be grateful for that!
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket  
Friend Jacki sent me some patterns through email for some diaper covers, and I think I'll be trying to print those out for my next round of diaper cover making. (Thank you, Jacki!) That's for sure. A pattern would make life much, much, much easier. It occurred to me as I was doing this project that I have never made anything with a pattern before. I might actually feel as though I know what I'm doing if I try that, eh? So much of what I do with that sewing machine is trial and error, and it's pretty scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment