Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photo and Video Post!

I've been way behind on uploading photos and videos. So, I'm going to do all that at once right here. Enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Nana, I think Nora likes her little Easter Bunny. Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket We attempted some outdoor Easter photos, but someone wasn't into it. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We definitely caught her angry face in the first two photos. Then, the second two photos show her sweet face. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Here's Nora dressed up for Easter and playing with the laptop that Uncle Josh got her for Christmas. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket This kid loves to slam my keyboard. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket She's always blurry because she's always moving. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The cat decided he wanted to start sleeping at my head lately. I'm not thrilled about that. Obviously. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket She enjoys her PJs from Grandma! I desperately tried to capture Nora's enjoyment of this Easter Bunny. She was dancing to it hardcore, and it seemed like every time I got the camera out, she took it back a few notches. She'd sway back and forth, and she'd get her arms going with it. It was so stinking funny. I just wish she'd let me catch her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment