Friday, April 24, 2009

New Hair

I finally got my hair cut today after, like, a year. (Remember when I got bangs!? That's how long it's been.) I went in there, and I said, "I know my hair needs to be shorter, but I have no idea what to do. Can I just trust your expert hair opinion and have you do what you think will look good on me?"

So, that's what happened. I was a little startled when I saw all the hair on the floor behind the chair, but I have to say, so far I really, really like it. Here's what it looks like:

Photobucket

And yes: that is Nora's snot on my sleeve. Mmm. Yummy.

Oh, and while we're at it, we might as well post the belly photo for week 21 (and some days—two to be exact).

Photobucket

Nora's not in the pic because she's taking the most epic nap ever. Friend Kelly and I took our girls to the Fort La Play Porte park this afternoon, and Nora got good and wiped out. It was pretty awesome. She's actually still sleeping that off.

More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment