Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Things

Earlier today, Nora was holding her penguin just after I changed her diaper and stood her on the floor. Next to the changing table, there's a plastic dresser (Rubbermaid) that has translucent drawers in it. I keep the penguin's stunt double in there, and I didn't hide him as well as I usually do. Nora saw his foot. She stood there for a minute looking at him through the drawer, and then she took the penguin she was holding and turned him over to look at his foot. She did seem rather puzzled. That poor kid. This double penguin thing is really messing with her.

Nora absolutely loves shells and cheese with peas and tuna. This makes me very happy because I am wanting it for lunch a lot right now (at least once a week). It is seriously tasty, and this kid cleans her plate every single time I make it. It's incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment