Friday, December 26, 2008

More Fun!

Photobucket
Her face is hilarious here.

Photobucket
I think she likes this new rider/push toy.

Photobucket
She's always so sweet just as she wakes from a nap.

Photobucket
Nice hair, kiddo.

Photobucket
See? So sweet.

Photobucket
I will probably always remember moments like this one.
And here are two more videos I took from this morning. Can you tell I'm having fun with this new camera?




I'm not terribly pleased with how those two videos came out. I turned my camera on its side to take the video, and while my camera is awesome and knows when I turn the camera sideways, apparently Photobucket does not. So, now I have two squished videos (that I can't adjust in any way). I guess I won't be doing it like this again (unless I find a new place that will allow me to upload tall videos). Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment