Thursday, December 4, 2008

Real Quick-like

I've got some more photos/videos to share since yesterday. Nora and I ventured out of the house (for once!) and went to the grocery. We always enjoy ourselves. Here's a video and some photos from that adventure:




  

People were going gaga over her at the grocery with that hat and those mittens she was wearing. She always makes friends every time we go.
Here is a video and some photos from earlier today:




   

Nora definitely removed her pants during nap time today. She was rather pleased with herself about it.
She's been "reading" to me a lot lately. I am enjoying that. I need to record her doing it 'cause I know she'll start sounding different soon. She already quit doing her "all done" sound that she had been doing. The key is to record her without her knowledge, and she's pretty stinking aware all the time.
Okay. She's screamin', and it's definitely bed time for her. Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment