Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gettin' Ready for the New Year

Here are some sweet photos of Nora that I took before I put her to bed last night.
Photobucket
Playing while Daddy talks on the phone.
(Do you like Willi's Snuggie? Haha! Have you seen those commercials? I love the ones where there are people in groups wearing those things. They look like they're about to all have some Kool-Aid or something. And no, Willi's not really wearing a Snuggie. He's just wearing the huge Colts robe I just bought him for his birthday.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
She likes the doggy.

Photobucket
Ready for nigh-nights.

Photobucket
Smiles before bed time.

Photobucket
She loves this laptop that she got from Uncle Josh.

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's such a good little poser. Hah!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

It's so hard to believe that 2008 is practically already over. 2009 will prove to be an interesting year, I think. I just hope it'll be nice to us.

Dilly out—until next year! (Muahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment