Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oi.

Willis threw up last night. Poor guy. He wasn't feeling so well today, and he laid low all day. We did manage to make it to church, and we still attended our Christmas party for work. Randy and Kelly watched Nora for us while we went. We had a good time even though Willis was a bit squeamish.

Church always throws off Nora's napping schedule. She misses her morning nap entirely when we go, so she generally takes a nice afternoon nap for us on Sundays. Today, she took about a three-hour nap. I used that time to wrap a complicated present, and I started cleaning up the upstairs bathroom so I could hang up the towel rods, etc. to make the bathroom semi-functional again. I didn't get all the towel rods up, but the bathroom is definitely more functional than it was before I started. It's also cleaner. That makes me happy.

It's really strange to have a shower upstairs, by the way. It's a whole new room! I need to get photos once the mess is totally gone.

I hope Willi feels better tomorrow, and I hope I don't have round two of this ailment like he's had. This is getting a bit stupid.

I'd love to have these bathrooms done by Christmas, too, but we'll see how that goes. I have such hope for the week.

Oh, man. It's so late. Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment