Friday, December 12, 2008

Much Better

Oh, yeah. It's amazing what 10 hours of sleep can do for a sicky. At about 11:30 p.m., I remember noting that I was very sweaty and very hot. So, I must've had a fever. I didn't realize that. I did manage to survive all day yesterday without any "incidents" with my inconvenient bathroom situation. Thank God. I got lucky there. Of course, all I ate yesterday was some crackers. So, that probably helped. This morning, I tried some toast, and so far, so good.

This morning, I was feeling so much better, I decided to put some pigtails in Nora's hair. You've gotta see this:

 
 


 


And . . .

Oh, and there's also this.


That one was actually from the night that I got sick. Good stuff.

Nora's bein' a major crank today. I think she's just tired, but I really hope she's not getting sick. I just ended up having to put her in her bed because she didn't want me to hold her, she didn't want to be put down, and nothing I could do would make her stop crying (not even nursing her). She was still crying in her bed when I put her in there, but now, she's quiet. So, I guess she must have realized that she was sleepy. I hope she'll wake up happy in a little while. Poor little rat.

Willis and I used our upstairs shower for the first time last night. No. We didn't use it at the same time, dirty birds (although, we probably could now since there's enough room. We don't like the same water temperatures, though). We were both pleased with how the shower turned out. However, I definitely need to find a shower curtain that is wider so that it goes all the way around the shower. We're just using the old one we got when we got married, and it doesn't even match the bathroom. It's pretty. (Not.)

Alright. Since Nora's napping, I need to get to work on about a billion other things while I've got the time. You kids have a good day. I hope you miss that flu bug! Dilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment