Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trash

On a local radio station (Q101.1 out of Chicago), there's a show called Sherman and Tingle. Every morning, they have a little session where they like people to call in and "trash" things. It's basically an opportunity for people to call in and complain about some sort of current event, current celebrity, or current anything of which most people are aware. I enjoy it immensely. 

I have a trash of my own that I wish to share, though. (I don't have Sherman and Tingle's number on speed dial.)

Levi Jeans' has a new ad campaign. What is with these people? They have teenage kids getting naked in racy fashion together in their commercials during prime time TV. If I had a teenager right now, I'd be absolutely livid (I don't have a teenager, and I'm fairly close to being livid about it as it is). What sort of message are they trying to send to our teens right now? Wear these jeans and get laid? Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment